Price of petrol

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
Went to the pumps today to be greated with the price of super unleaded having risen again. Since I filled the car on the 28th December, prices have gone up by 10p.

Nice to see the government lining their pockets.

Not so bad on this side of the sea mate. Gone up a penny in about a year, 143.9 for V-Power.

I've noticed the price difference between unleaded and super unleaded has increased too - 8p difference between standard and v power at my local shell!

I use to run the Sainsburys 97 but Paul at RS Tuning said it was dog poo and to stop using it

When you can get Tesco's Momentum 99 for the same price and its proven to be much better it doesnt make sense to go for the Sainsbury's stuff.

I've stopped looking at the price of it now, just put it in when it's needed

Agreed, no matter how much we get upset or moan, there really is nothing we can do. Anoying I know but that's the world we live in.

I don't get as many miles from momentum and car always feels rough but what I did find funny was that ever since I fitted the piper x filter car felt crap so removed it. Yesterday decided to re fit it and fill up with v power now runs great with the piper x and more mpg. I don't know maybe its a placebo effect or I've had bad fuel lately lol