Price check

Hello, I'm currently on the hunt for a white Clio 200, it will be my daily car and may get used once or twice for track day, so it's more about the looks for me as it will only be going round the m25, I'm looking for one about 25000-40000 miles, speed lines, cup spoiler, if it has recaros that's just a bonus, should there be much different in price between that and one with a cup pack? Is it worth paying the extra for a FF is what I'm getting at? Thanks

If you plan on track days, cup chassis will definitely be something you want to look out for.

Personally, if I were you I would look for an FF with cup chassis

FF with cup will be the best of both worlds, as Rogue has said. With regards price, there are a lot more factors re spec that will decide prices - some people will put more of a premium on FF and vice versa. Decide what spec you would prefer, then shop around and compare prices that way :smile:

I'd recommend test driving both versions as well - cup chassis is not to everyone's taste, especially on a DD.

Ok thanks guys, I won't be getting a cup because I hate the black strip and the door handles (I know it's petty lol) prefer the look of the non cup or ff, it's just price difference I was worried about, but if the ff's are only just slightly more expensive then I'll prob get one of those, just hard finding one atm, one on auto trader but the black roof put me off lol

Yeah I've had a look mate, I only have about 75% of the money so need to buy trade to get the rest on finance will keep my eye out though

I like it, but has a black roof, no cup spoiler or speed lines, I should really buy one similar and do it all myself but it's just more money, and knowing my luck I'd buy one and then I'll see someone selling one haha thanks anyways though jimmy, suppose it's just a waiting game

I like it, but has a black roof, no cup spoiler or speed lines, I should really buy one similar and do it all myself but it's just more money, and knowing my luck I'd buy one and then I'll see someone selling one haha thanks anyways though jimmy, suppose it's just a waiting game

Haha I know what you mean, it is definitely worth waiting for the right one. And no point settling for second best - it's a big purchase and you want to make sure it's the right one for you :smile:

I would happily go there and negotiate but if I'm getting a couple grand on finance I didn't think they even bothered negotiating unless you've got it all in cash lol, I'm gonna wait a little longer if nothing comes up I'll have to get one similar and add the extras myself!