Previous version of the Spritmonitor app to download?

I have a jailbroken iPhone running IOS 6.0.1 and was wondering if anyone have a copy of the Spritmonitor app they wouldn't mind to share,? the latest version on Apple store requires IOS 6.1, if you haven't updated to the latest version yet when you connect to itunes it will automatically download and install to your phone and the older version will be moved to the trash, if anyone can help that would be great:smile:

iTunes won't update it as its not compatible with your iOS via your iPhone only via a desktop version but wouldn't sync due to incompatibility. Just delete it off your desktop and sync your iPhone and it will transfer it back.

I don't have the app:tongueout: that's why I'm looking for the previous version 2.0.1 or older, done a lot or research online but can't find to download. Going to email the developer maybe he can send me a copy, if not I'll have to update the firmware and jailbreak it again on 6.1.2, it took me ages to find the spritmonitor website since I came across it about a year ago but didn't know if was a different forum or what, such a great tool to keep track of you car's records.

Last edited:
Found a solution:

Download the app via iTunes
Locate the file in the computer
Copy the file to the iphone via SSH
(must be into a folder from an app like VShare or Appcake)
Rename the file from ipa to zip
Extract files/unzip
Navigate into the .app folder
Open info.plist with Property List Viewer
Change MinimumOSVersion to 6.0
Go back and zip all previously unziped files
Rename from .zip to .ipa
Install using Vshare or Appcake

Finally works!:tongueout: just need to figure out how to use, seems it requires the user to input trip mileage and full tank everytime to calculate fuel consumption, and a glitch with km or miles on the trip field, adding values in miles automatically convert into km but if you edit the entry you must retype the value again otherwise it will convert it again to a lower value.

seems to me road trip would have been a far easier solution :wink:

glad you got it working