POTM - September 2017

Some really great shots, I have only just checked this thread - don't think I'll bother submitting anything now!

Aaaand, back on topic :smile:

Absolutely superb standard of photos, and so many of them too! Thank you all so far, and as @sevenfourate has said, the more the merrier - this is shaping up to be an epic month for POTM!

all of these are so good i still have no idea about what to do i will give it a proper go over the weekend. i will go and find the spot.

A reminder than entries are still welcomed up to Saturday 30th September!

Another thank you to all those that have submitted photos up to now, there is some fantastic quality this month!

Reactions: sevenfourate
I'm gutted this is such a good topic and as always with me I get to thinking what can be done then before I know it it's the end of the month I will be trying to get the picture in before the deadline but have not a clue what to do.. and all the pics are so good. It will be such a tough one to judge.

i went for a drive today and got a nice picture which i thought would be it then cleaning my car getting it ready for trax i noticed how nice the clouds looked on my phone and low and behold i just needed to clean the car and get on the floor.. i had it down to 2 pics and have gone with...

20170928_152432(0).jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions