Potential New 197 Owner

Hi Guys. I'm currently browsing Clio 197's at the moment and doing a little research, I do consider myself a petrolhead but my knowledge of this car isn't 100%. I currently own an Audi TT Quattro MK1 which I've tastefully modded and cared for for the last 5 years. However the car is a 2002 and although low mileage, I think while it still holds some value would be a good time to let her go and get perhaps a little more of a practical newer hatchback.

One thing I wanted to know when browsing 197's is do they all come with xenon headlights or was this an optional extra? I've had xenons on my last 2 cars so it's something I'd like to keep.

Any extra tips on what to look out for would be appreciated. Currently eyeing up a few 2008 models in black.

Welcome.

Xenons are not a particularly common extra, look out for cars with headlight washers just below the headlight that's the giveaway.

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Have a read of the forum Buyers' Guide, which is at the top of the New Members section that you posted this thread in. It is very comprehensive and includes everything you should be looking out for when browsing :smile:

BTW Black is the best colour :wink:

Welcome
as above..check the buyers guide...and xenons are optional..not every clio has them..