Post your FlickR Account

Tom

Platinum Member
As owning a nice car requires many pictures to be taken - I have set up a FlickR account.

I want to add some other like-minded folks and was wondering if anyone else has an account?

So here goes! If you have one, post your FlickR account.

Mine is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/itomcash/

Tom.

Why didnt you post up your new wheels? :thumbup:

Those are lush!

They were a secret until I got them fitted :smile: which I've now ruined !

Buying and moving into my new house has taken priority though and the weather is really not ideal for R888s!

lol domo and food, its a good combo of photos really :tongueout:, i need to upgrade to pro again as most of my pics have disappeared.

lol domo and food, its a good combo of photos really :tongueout:, i need to upgrade to pro again as most of my pics have disappeared.

Agreed a great combination and you've made me want to take pics of my Domo on it's own adventures :smiley: I'm starting a set!

Looking at those wheels again and must say they do look lush! What colour would you say they are?

When you gonna get some snaps of 'em on the car?

Looking at those wheels again and must say they do look lush! What colour would you say they are?

When you gonna get some snaps of 'em on the car?

Matt Black rather than the Titanium Grey they come with, any colours are special order beyond the Titanium Grey hopefully getting tyres fitted this week.

Will trial fit at the weekend dependant on weather.