Post a picture of your dog...

or several. This is our Jack Russell, Cookie. She is 3 years old now. Still a puppy really.

As im not much of a cat lover, so cant contribute to the other post, here she is:

web.jpg

Airborne!!

web.jpg

She loves tennis balls.

web.jpg

Focussed!!

web.jpg

I have some classics on my iPhone as well, from the moments at home where she is just hilarious.

As im not much of a cat lover, so cant contribute to the other post, here she is:

:ban:

Your doggy is soooo sweet :smile::smile:

Here is the in-laws dog with Yoshi looking very unimpressed:

eddy1.jpg

And here he is demanding food:

eddy2.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the family English Springer Spaniel, Zac. He's not very lively now because he's getting on a bit. But he's lovely, and a very good pet.

DSC05248.jpg

DSC05249.jpg

Cool pets!! I want a bulldog but as me and the mrs are out at work all day we can't :worried:

Nashy

Cool pets!! I want a bulldog but as me and the mrs are out at work all day we can't :worried:

Nashy

My wife and I work 9-5 too and can't get back to the dog at lunchtimes. But we just make sure we spend as much time as we can with her. Helps that we don't drink or go out to pubs etc, so we spend most our spare time at home.

My pooch looking a little fluffy after having a bath! She never actually stays white for long....

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Easily the softest and most entertaining dog I know!!!

Lovely dogs guys.

^^ how does she see? Lol. Needs a trim of the nasal hair. :smile:

Last edited:
I have 2 dogs. This is the youngest one, Seamus. He is easily the stupidest dog I've ever known, but very loveable.

img20382.jpg

This was one of the few times I've got him to sit still, as every time you point a camera at him he comes over to see what you've got and is too close to get a photo of!

My Stafford called Maddy, had her from 7 weeks old.

9 Months old.
Maddy76.jpg

2 years old.
Maddy240.jpg

She'll be 3 in October, still just a pup really, god only knows where she gets all her energy from!!

This is my chocolate labrador springer cross, Holly, as a puppy

n508476280_2167334_3172.jpg

n508476280_2218804_49.jpg

and a bit older....

31817_451338056280_508476280_6180850_6681982_n.jpg

the cage speaks for itself in this shot :smiley:

Thanks guys. She is certainly entertaining, those pics were a few days before going for a trim, which was badly needed!

OMG that labrador is adorable!

Aw everyone has such cute pups!!!

This is my pooch Scampi...

1st night about 6 weeks old;
Thescamp.jpg

Taken last summer;
DSC000651.jpg

She's a Black Lab x with a Border Collie and the runt of the litter so she's a lil bit 'special' to say the least!

Im surprised you don't have a smilie for that yet Mike!? :lol:

:ban: for having such a cute doggie
:ban: for not providing a smiley
:ban: incase you don't come to Germany
and
:ban: for disrepecting the Great Leader - myself :wink:

:hug: