Post a pic of your pussy...

Po, she's ''not with us anymore'' after going mental, Caroline got her as a kitten and had her for 15 years;

20100819-01.jpg

Gizmo, one of my two big boys, the bigger one of the two. Had them since he was 3 (from the rescue shelter), he's now 8 and still growing and lives at my parents with his brother Dillon. Between them they snapped this scratching post off its base, so that's no buried about 3" deep in the lawn so they can use it outside instead of scratching their claws on the side of the garage. No photos of Dillon for some reason;

20100604-01.jpg

20110620-01.jpg

And in Lewis' chair. They have a love/hate relationship. Lewis loves Giz, Giz hates its when Lewis tries to ride him...

And here's next doors pair, Tommy and Jasper, who seem to think that they live in our house as well as next doors;

20110630-04.jpg

20110630-02.jpg

20110630-03.jpg

20110630-01.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes my cat likes to remain anonymous. . .

AdlO4aI1Clu9y4f831MphXJXo1_400.jpg

But most of the time, charlie is just not bothered . . .

charlie013-2.jpg

:bumpit: because of beefychubbychubchubbychub's thread about that adorable doggy!

Pussy's are nice too :wink:

Wife and kids lazy two ( note not mine I hate cats )

Gizmo

jetyqyma.jpg

And smudge

5a5azesa.jpg

Cheers I only agreed to getting cats if they were decent ones. Only their mum and dad are from the uk, the rest of the blood lines come from the US and they have only ever produced one set of kittens.

2 were sold to Bengal breeders outside the uk (for several thousand pounds) and we snapped up the other two.