Possibly considering a move back to RS.

I have pretty much decided that I am going for a R26 and then when they have dropped a little more in price move onto a 250/265.

Plenty of R26 around but need to do something with the MINI.

Welcome back. SG or AG are great colours, Recaros are a must IMO, but cup spoiler I can take or leave. Don't forget they're pretty easy to add on once you've bought the car so you don't need to narrow your search too much.

I have pretty much decided that I am going for a R26 and then when they have dropped a little more in price move onto a 250/265.

Plenty of R26 around but need to do something with the MINI.

This looks like quite a nice example: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...230-f1-team-r26-lower-mileage-example/1785511

Although you can pick up a 250 at a reasonable price.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...megane-2-0-t-16v-renaultsport-250-3dr/1789930

This one has been up for sale for like 4 months now...is a very good spec and the dealership must be desperate to shift the car because all the time its sat there its just loosing value. Its still the same price as when i first saw it before i got the 265T so they havent even reduced..perhaps a low, but sensible offer being given might be worth a shot :smile:

Welcome back. SG or AG are great colours, Recaros are a must IMO, but cup spoiler I can take or leave. Don't forget they're pretty easy to add on once you've bought the car so you don't need to narrow your search too much.

I suspect someone didn't read the entire thread before posting :wink:

Thanks for the links. LY is definitely one of my desired colours - much to my fiancées disappointment haha she hates it.

I would love a 250 but they are out of my price range at the minute, next car in a couple of years it will hopefully be able to go for one.

Hi All,

I have a question regarding PCP and thought i would stick it in here rather than creating a new thread.

If I brought a new car on a PCP deal and put £2000 down for a deposit. What happens to that deposit after the two year period? Would I see anything back or is it literally just hand the car back and that's it?

Thanks
James

Hi All,

I have a question regarding PCP and thought i would stick it in here rather than creating a new thread.

If I brought a new car on a PCP deal and put £2000 down for a deposit. What happens to that deposit after the two year period? Would I see anything back or is it literally just hand the car back and that's it?

Thanks
James

Believe at the end of the agreement be it 2, 3, 4 years whatever you decide you'll then have a baloon payment. Can then if you wish just hand the car back and you get any equity or extended it so finance it again.

So if you lease X amount and after 3 years you have a baloon payment of 3.5K but the car is worth 5K you'll then get 1.5K back