Possibly considering a move back to RS.

vivid white

Platinum Member
Evening All,

After selling my 197 about 8 months ago I am already considering moving back to the world of Renault Sport. Probably for a 200 but may be the extra power of a Megane which wins me over.

I miss the personality that my 197 seemed to have and the French styling.

I won't be making any rash decisions but I have been checking out a few AG 200's on the net.

James

Hahaha Alien Green or Storm Grey really are winning me over.

This time round though (now I know more about the cars) I would want Recaro's and a Cup spoiler as standard.

welcome back matey

Evening All,

After selling my 197 about 8 months ago I am already considering moving back to the world of Renault Sport. Probably for a 200 but may be the extra power of a Megane which wins me over.

I miss the personality that my 197 seemed to have and the French styling.

I won't be making any rash decisions but I have been checking out a few AG 200's on the net.

James
its good to see people that leave the renaultsport range miss it so much and thinking about returning. :thumbsup:

I've been considering moving away from renaultsport but even just driving my car to the shops i realised i actually quite like it. haha just can't think of anything id want to replace it with bar a 200 or megane 250/265.

New here, was a previous member on cliosport and in a same situation as you!

Had a 182 for 2 years, loved every second, started to fall apart so decided to get a corsa on finance, 3 years of that left but im going to cut my losses and get a 200 before the summer!

For anyone looking for a 200, my old one is for sale on pistonheads by the dealer who bought it from me.
Storm grey, Recaros, cup pack, cup spoiler.