Polish and Pad Preferance - DB

Hi guy's,

Just wondered what everyone's preferred polish and pad combo was for their Clio? (Without wishing to open up a huge can of worms :tongueout: ) I'm looking to get into the market for my DB 197. Also anyone not had their DW account activated? Mines still not been done after 3 weeks :worried:

I use flex and 3m pads and swissvax cleaner fluid pro

It's a minefield and you will get loads of different opinions.

Ur definately gunna get alot of opinons on this... I use a das6 with menzerna pads and polishes.
I'm using a DAS6Pro at the moment with the menzerna pads and polishes. My pads are wrecked now though (which I was a bit disappointed with as they haven't had that much use) I found the P2500 and medium pad combo gave some good results on light scratches/swirls without being too harsh on the paint. You have to work it a little, but its worth it for the results.

Rob_#1 is s good person to ask for this
Haha, I know the stuff I've used, but I'm no expert :smile:. I'm going to be investing in some new pads over xmas, I'll probs go for another Medium Menz pad to use with the Menz polish I've got at the moment, I'll shop around for a finishing pad though as the Menz one isn't great and I'd like something to apply some PB's Black Hole Glaze with as that gives some great results on my car :smile:

My girlfriend has ordered me this for Christmas, can't waiitttt.
u wont be disapointed, like rob says u do need to work it a bit but the finish is pretty good. Finish it with a good wax and ur laughin. i second the menzerna finish pad is rubbish but the other pads have lasted very well. The pic i attached is after usin the pf2300 and i used the fg500 for the really bad parts, the paint was horrific when i bought her last year now got a nearlly perfect finish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 28
Anyone else want in on the picture whoring lol
how long does that collinite last, never tried it my self

Looks stunning Robo! I'm currently working around my car with the Menz Polish and Pads although managed to
disintegrate the medium pad already - in the market for getting a Hex Orange pad to go with the Menz PF2500 and work that through. Had some
good scratch removal on my old mans 225 inferno :thumbup:

I used the menz medium pad the other day and managed to destroy it, I'm also going for hex pads as I'm told you don't need to work it as much as the menz pads!?

as said minefield there's way to much out there to choose from!

Similar Thread Suggestions