Pogo Alert Plus Group Buy

Would people be interested if i was to have a discussion with the guys behind the Pogo Alert Plus, the follow on from the awesome Origin B2?

I have previously tried the Road Angel and found it pants. I found the B2 a god send though, and with a community updateable database its one of the most comprehensive speed camera, trap and zone warning systems you can get.

Full details are here http://www.pogo-gps.co.uk/pogo_alert_plus.php

And no i dont work for them, i just want to get one, but they are not exactly cheap.

i might be interested...

moved the post until details are confirmed as a few group buys have gone on for ages without being finalised and the "for sale" threads are not a talking shop as such

no worries.
im surprised how few people seem to have these really.

back in the days when i had the leon cupra we all had them fitted

I have a road angel vantage which is great until it has a database crash where you need to wait 45 minutes to reload all the data again :/
Never heard of this make and model - whats the set-up like?
Doing 60k miles a year these babies are a beaut :smile:

They used to wire into the car for power. U then run the laser cable to front grill, although when the cops see it it's for opening your electric garage door:wink:

I think they are a lot better now. Gps built in so no need to wire in a receiver. Although you can if you buy it extra.

I found my b2 was never wrong. In some cases people had added the cameras to the db before they had even been put up. Sure enough a week later there appears a camera.

It shows u the camera type, the speed limit and a whole host of other stuff. It will warn u if ure coming into a school area for example.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Storvite New Members 11
M Clio General Chat 21
SeanTheSheep New Members 25
LiamRS197 eBay Finds 0
A New Members 8