pics

got some really bad pics i got thee i phone. not the best was really just playin round with the phone, was pretty impressed.

iphone026.jpg
iphone020.jpg
iphone019.jpg
iphone013.jpg
iphone012.jpg
iphone010.jpg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
miltek and no it dosnt, am in the process of trying to get som kws in to sell so might put some on, it looks low in these pics tho

I have the same ride height but I think it looks a little high too, however its really practical and also still handles amazing, I might just leave mine how it is.
the grass always make it looks lower.

Really nice pics Chowie they look good even if they are from a phone! You still trying to get KW's then?

well basically they wouldnt let me have them at the price i wanted so i got the ass like a lil boy lol...

so my dads said to me that he bets he could ring them up and get it even cheaper for a smaller amount!!!

and the ****er did with no arguments :worried:

so i will be buying them cheaper of him i think :smile:

there for they will be cheaper for you guys

Nice pics chowie, do love your red 197!!

Bit of an update for you, i can attend one of the driving course things for speeding and bicester is an option. Need to send them my details back and then book it in the next two weeks, so if you're up for coming along to the same one it would be a laugh!!

Nice pics chowie, do love your red 197!!

Bit of an update for you, i can attend one of the driving course things for speeding and bicester is an option. Need to send them my details back and then book it in the next two weeks, so if you're up for coming along to the same one it would be a laugh!!

alright mate.

i dont really know what is happening with mine...

i got told i could do one. but i went to the police station and he took my licence and everything and i still had to send the £60 off... does this mean i dont get to do the course i told the man i wanted to to the course and was offered it????

cheers the pics are a bit ****e. but ill bring the cam if we go to the same course thing have a mini meet hahaha

How long has it been since you received the notice in the post? I got a letter saying "young drivers workshop as an alternative to penalty points". All you have to do is send off the form attached saying you want to go on one. But you have to accept the option before 14 days after you received the letter!!! So guessing it's been longer than that for you? Think you've just got to accept the fine and 3 points which is lame!