Pics of my old cars

not bad pulls bloody quick, it needs a new o/s driveshaft thats about it guna keep it till nex year and get something newer either an r26r or and rs200 clio

needs tidying up alot if i was guna keep it, got quite a few door dings on it now due to inconcierate people not giving a f**k when they open their doors and needs a better condition interior as its showing its age, i wish i kept the impreza to be honest but fuel price takes the mick i was doing about £500 a month in juice in it.

shame, cos you will prob get sod all for it, when they are such a good car! £2000 scrappage scheme?? lol Megane 250?

lol yea could be an option comes out soon will post pics up when we get one in the showroom lol yea wont get much for unless someone is actually looking for a gti 6 then ill prob only get 700-800 max

update on the 306, its finally gone yay the gearbox decided it didnt wana work any more and spat its insides out , me and the wife are now the proud owners of a '56' focus st in performance blue, so now we ave the clio 197 which i drive and the focus st which the wife drives ill get pics done today of both cars and put them up tonight, should be good pics as both cars are a nice colour blue

good choice on the ST mate,

they sound awsome when giving it the beens, lol

and they dont half pull well as well.

good choice on the ST mate,

they sound awsome when giving it the beens, lol

and they dont half pull well as well.

yea they do pull very well mate, the 5 cylinder engine sounds awsome when you nail the go pedal:smiley:

Only on the inside ( just like the 197!). How much was the ST, if you don't mind me asking? Been looking for one for a while now and the used prices are holding up really well, much to my annoyance!

Fella at work bought a 56 plater for 10 grand at the beginning of the year and it's worth 12 now!

Paid 10300 for it mate it's only got 36k on the clock yea were Pleased wiv our cars now the drive looks good now 2 sporty hot hatches

Nice cars mate, get the ST mountuned :wink:

would love to play about with the st but the mrs has banned me from modifying it lol i can do what ever i want to the clio but i cant touch the st lol fair do's i supose lol

Similar Thread Suggestions