Platinum Member
New Megane badge
pic2004.jpg
pic2003.jpg

My new front spoiler
pic2001.jpg
pic2006.jpg
pic2005.jpg

Now im toying if i should get the matching side skirts? but happy with the new badge think its tidys the back up especially with the clio badge removed

I like the "old school" RS badge better...was thinking of getting the new one but now you've changed my mind. Tnx for the pics...

I don't like the front splitter also, but it could look better with matching side skirts.

the badge looks loads better, cant wait till mine comes. :biggrin:

dont like the front splitter they look so out of place and to chunky looking for my liking, :worried: ( gone right off them ).

not everyones cup of tea i know.

I love the badge mate, but it has changed my mind, i think i will pass on buying one. Prefer the older one even thought i do like the new one.

Also the front spoiler, good little mod, nice spoiler but as people said bit chunky for my liken, but it does't look good.

looks nice,still think it the old school one is better.

Take off the R27 stickers you imposter you!!:tongue_smilie:

looks nice,still think it the old school one is better.

Take off the R27 stickers you imposter you!!:tongue_smilie:
lol no way i like them even tho mine is not an r27 lol im goin for the ff r27 look alike lol:biggrin:

I really like the RS badge its got me thinking about getting one but can decide lol!

I like the splitter mate its a good look and i think it would have to have the skirts too if it was me! I wonder if anyone has ever had them colour-coded...

Badge is quite smart, but prefer the standard one.

As for the splitter, i am looking for one. but got told Renault don't do them anymore!!!
Anyone know if this true?

Badge is quite smart, but prefer the standard one.

As for the splitter, i am looking for one. but got told Renault don't do them anymore!!!
Anyone know if this true?

nope they still do them mate thats where i work and thats where i got it lol

You find it easy to fit that front splitter?

Mines always been coming away from the bumper since day one. Might bring it in under warranty if you could do something about it?

went on fine fella nice and tight to the bumper and i didnt bond mine bolted and screwed, give our service dept a call see what they can so about it, they might put you through to our bodyshop