Pics for mikey123

Heres a few Mikey as requested...not got loads but these give you a flavour!

197_f1.jpg

197_f1_front_HDR.jpg

197_f1Wheel.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

00699aab.jpg

771fa270.jpg

2be236e3-1.jpg

38ff668e.jpg

bb56307e.jpg

Think thats about it for now.... apologies if you've already seen these!

Upcoming plans include full leather/alcantara retrim by Edge Automotive and an audio install comprising of alpine/dls/cdt.

Toying with a Ktec exhaust but not 100% sure yet :thumbsup:

Cheers matey! I love it to bits! Im trying to resist doing too much to it, so I clean it lots instead! lol

The car looks great mate! If you don't mind me asking, how many owners has it had and where did this car come from before you bought it?

Car looks great anyway :smile: Hope you enjoy it!

Was just curious because it looks near exactly the same as my mates old R27 and i know that went down south once he sold it.

Cheers mate...Ive had it a while now, its just another member wanted to see some pics of it! I dont think its been down south, so might be another one? According to Renault, there are 23 xenon'd nimbus R27's! lol I wonder if they are all still alive?!

Cheers mate...Ive had it a while now, its just another member wanted to see some pics of it! I dont think its been down south, so might be another one? According to Renault, there are 23 xenon'd nimbus R27's! lol I wonder if they are all still alive?!

Well anywhere below me is basically 'down south' lol! Im from the North East of Scotland, My mates was Xenon'd, and had no side/roof decals with a cup spoiler and debadged also that's whats making me curious lol.

I'll find out :smile:

Yes its fantastic mate. Ive had faster in the past, but this is a more complete package. The economy is crap considering, but that doesnt bother me as I dont do much mileage in it. The handling is epic and I love the aggresive look of it!

Yes its fantastic mate. Ive had faster in the past, but this is a more complete package. The economy is crap considering, but that doesnt bother me as I dont do much mileage in it. The handling is epic and I love the aggresive look of it!

You basically hit everything on the head mate :smile:

Just spoke to my mate he used to drive 213, only difference was he had colour coded cup spoiler ends mate.