Picked this up from the dealers..

IMG_0651.jpg

After only 5week wait, have only done 20 miles and already loving it.

Going to give it a good clean tomorrow and prep it for winter so will get some better pics up then

One question, what lead do i need to connect my ipod, as i tried my girlfriends and it didn't fit.

James

that looks lovely mate! is it a cup? or FF with cup chassis? or just FF?
also, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? if you do, just don't answer.... lol.
that's a really nice colour too!!

stu.

No idea sorry, I have the upgrade so not sure how it normally fits, sure someone else will be along to help though :smile:

that looks lovely mate! is it a cup? or FF with cup chassis? or just FF?
also, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? if you do, just don't answer.... lol.
that's a really nice colour too!!

stu.

Thanks mate, its a cup. Think it was around 14grand, but its on a pcp so a its £215 a month with 2k down

Colour is amazing in the flesh, never seen one until i picked mine up

so does that mean an optional payment or not?
i get mine tax free fortunately :smile: or i probs couldn't (realistically) afford a brand new one....

stu.

Thanks mate, its a cup. Think it was around 14grand, but its on a pcp so a its £215 a month with 2k down

Colour is amazing in the flesh, never seen one until i picked mine up

I don't wish to sound rude, but mine is identical and was also £14k give or take.

I put down £1500 and pay £199 per month....

finance percentages can vary quite a lot - depending upon personal circumstances.
also, GFV might be higher, they may be willing to give him more at the end of the PCP.
or, he may just have been done over.... lol. we won't know till he replies :smile:

You need one of these:

CABLE-2-RCA-Male-to-3-5mm-Stereo-CableWholeseale.jpg

Mines got recaros daniel, so got a similar dear to yours if you take that into account. Anyone got a link to where i can buy that aux lead or an adaptor so i can use my old lead?

Mines got recaros daniel, so got a similar dear to yours if you take that into account. Anyone got a link to where i can buy that aux lead or an adaptor so i can use my old lead?

Aha!! That explains it then! Pleased with it? I love the colour. blends in but sort of stands out at the same time.

I wanted Recaro's but I need isofix for the kids seats. :worried:

The Aux link cable can be bought in Halfords. I got mine for £4.49.

Same as this one... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-5mm-AV-RCA-...uting_CablesConnectors_RL&hash=item564120c0b8

Last edited:
Daniel, anyone lending you money will do a credit check on you. If you have a sound back ground then you'll get whatever deals they have on offer (i.e. you pass the credit check). However, if you're firm with them then they can go back to the finance company and 'haggle' a better rate on your behalf, if you have a good enough credit rating for them to take the risk.

That said, maybe Renault don't do this but it's not illegal practice. Obviously race, sex, age discrimination is...

On another topic.. ISO fix + recaro seats.. Do you need ISO fix in the FRONT? I'm asuming they'll still be in the rear if you order with Recaro fronts?

Rich

Got two kids and one of them needs to go in the front for ease of strapping them in. I assume the rear seats have them weather you have recaros or not.

Phew! I have a 5yr old, if they removed the ISOfix from the rear with Recaros I'd be miffed! :smile:

Rich

Similar Thread Suggestions