Pic Request: LY 200 with black roof/bonnet?

I know same here.. Definitely gloss black I think as not too much of a fan of Matt black look.. Think looks tacky after couple of miles

Yeh Ive been thinking off wrapping the roof on mine, the quote i got was 100, including the top of the tailgate.

Get it done guys. I had the AG 200's roof wrapped last year and it improves the look of the car no end. A company called Totally Dynamic done ours and they have a few showrooms all over the country (Engerland included)

This is the only picture I have since the roof has been done. Sorry its not the best! . . . but you get the idea, ill upload another tomorrow when its light and i can take a decent picture if you want me to :thumbup:

photo9.jpg

This is the only picture I have since the roof has been done. Sorry its not the best! . . . but you get the idea, ill upload another tomorrow when its light and i can take a decent picture if you want me to :thumbup:

photo9.jpg

Someone stolen your fuel cap cover? :rofl:

Comes from the factory like that here with the Australian GP special edition:

RENA0850.jpg

RENA0853.jpg

The black roof looks great!

I have thought bwt doing my roof either matt black or gloss black but not sure if it would look ok as i think the 200s get away with it as its got the black insert in the front bumper