Photobucket issues

Pav

just to let you know guys that Photobucket has been having some issues displaying photographs..as far as we are concerned it has nothing to do with our site..the problem is at their(Photobucket) end

hope it gets sorted soon

Reactions: Jimmy
That's great Pav, thanks a lot for letting us know. I was wondering why I couldn't see photos in some threads - specifically the ones that had been posted up every recently... Now we know!

From the Photobucket Facebook page:

"Scheduled Maintenance: We will be conducting maintenance on our site today from 10pm MST November 3, 2016 until 2am MST November 4, 2016. You may not be able to access your account during this time. This maintenance is being conducted to improve your overall user experience with the site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes".

Every time I use photobucket, it's beyond slow. Wouldn't surprise me if it's intentional to get people to pay.

Every time I go on photobucket it seems to be a slow/lagging site. Much prefer Flickr these days.

Every time I go on photobucket it seems to be a slow/lagging site. Much prefer Flickr these days.

The pain of manually transferring tens of thousands of pictures across from one host to another doesn't bare thinking about.......

I thought it was just my laptop that was slow when I was using PB, but obviously it's the same across the board. It's like pulling teeth at times :angry:

Similar Thread Suggestions