PFC Knockhill 2012

Well its been and gone and it was emotional.....for some, fast and VERY wet! The day couldnt of got off to a worse start with my mate Gareth hitting a stag on the way poor sod ending his day before it even started! So heres the pics i managed to get inbetween the horizontal rain!
074.gif
075.gif
076.jpg
077.jpg
078.jpg
079.jpg
080.gif
082.jpg
081.gif
083.jpg
084.jpg
086.gif
knockhill011.jpg
knockhill021.jpg
knockhill024.jpg
knockhill023.jpg
knockhill018.jpg
085.jpg
088.jpg
087.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like we got the last of the good weather yesterday for our trackday up there.

That your first outing on track in the 200? How did you get on?

Nice pics. Looks like we got the last of the good weather yesterday for our trackday up there.

That your first outing on track in the 200? How did you get on?

The weather was just shocking tbh! No ive done the ring twice but 1st time at knockhill, apart from navigating the hairpin sideways and having a couple slippery moments everything went a treat. couple lads went off during the day (none of us) but was good fun and there wasnt too much track traffic.

Some nice pics there Mike, hopefully I should be up there for next years event, but I don't like the look of them there kerbs....

Some nice pics there Mike, hopefully I should be up there for next years event, but I don't like the look of them there kerbs....

cheers mike, yea the kerbs are pretty big! youd be guaranteed a square wheel hitting them at warp speed, not to mention you would end up on 2 wheels :jump1: