Pav's Albi Blue 197T

annoying that it was the injectors, if you had managed to get to RS Tuning on the day you were meant to then the 630cc injectors would have cured it anyway!
i know..what a shitty timing..well will have to wait till they are free at RST..cheers Sean
You already know how pleased I am for you Pav, it really is great news. Top work from Trevor, he worked his magic! And I can definitely confirm that the witch is running sweet.... I really like your private test track Pav :wink:
thanks Jimmy..was good to spend some time with you yesterday..love my private track too..good with some roundabouts...
hope your baby is all ok with her new internals :thumb:

Reactions: Jimmy
Pav. Well late to the party here mate but proper pleased the witch is back. Glad it was something relatively minor. As for the crap timing, what can you do. There's never a good time for a car to fail.

Hope you're enjoying it mate. :thumb:

Reactions: Beany
Pav. Well late to the party here mate but proper pleased the witch is back. Glad it was something relatively minor. As for the crap timing, what can you do. There's never a good time for a car to fail.

Hope you're enjoying it mate. :thumb:
im just really happy it wasnt anything too expensive..gotta say im pleased to have her back..just nice to be able to drive places rather than checking the bloody weather all the time...:thumb:
thanks Mes

Reactions: ///M
Great to hear it's back an running with something nice and simple to fix it really before you started ripping it back out of the car again.