Passenger Headlight loose

I have been soaked to my arse two nights in a row now changing the headlight bulbs! I'm not going to get into that as ill end up kicking something... I think I encountered a problem!

When changing the passenger side bulb I noticed the actual reflective section was moving a lot as if it was loose - can anybody offer advice on whether his will effect the headlight adjustment or anything in general? The drivers side was secure. It just didn't seem right.

Thank you people!

Sounds like the electric adjuster has come out of its 'groove' on the back of the reflector. The reflector is designed to move but only when the adjuster on the back of the light is moved, either manually by hand or by the controller beside the steering wheel. To check this drive up to a wall and use the adjuster beside the steering wheel. Both lights should move together. If they don't it will be a bumper off job to fix it.

Dammit! :[ really didn't want to have to take the bumper off. Checked the adjusters and it's not moving.

Do you know of anything on here to show me how to put it right.. I've scouted and not found anything.

Thanks for the input pal it was a great help

Ok I've just realised something - the adjuster is working fine! THANK GOD! But both lights are at different levels.

I've got a pic below. This shows both lights adjusted to the highest level - there is a noticeable height difference between both beams ...

3u2yjegy.jpg

Ive just seen a forum about headlight adjusting - I'm going to check if i can adjust the headlight from the top first before I take the bumper off