Parts ?

Hello i was wondering where you guys get part from like spoilers ect. Does most of the 197 parts fit the standard clio 3 such as a spoiler? could i fit a 197 splitter to a box standard clio 3?
Thanks once again Dan​

If you are after splitters I would personally go for the Dynamique S splitter! Thats the one we are all trying to get lol! TBH most of the parts are transferrable and the spoiler is def one of them! Best place to try is ebay TBH mate there are loads of styles from various shops!

Thats great mate it have a look, im a bit of a noob at this stuff but ill get the hang off it sooner or later.

Same here really mate, I keep finding new bits! Keep an eye in our For Sale section too normally some stuff you can use in there too!

Do a search for pics of my car or search "jase splitter" I have the dynamique S splitter on mine. Pain in the rear to fit on a 197.

Do a search for pics of my car or search "jase splitter" I have the dynamique S splitter on mine. Pain in the rear to fit on a 197.

What is the splitter actually called lol is it called the Jase splitter or is it called a dynamique S splitter. How hard do you think it would be to fit on the normal dynamique ?

Will see if I can find thepart number for you, it's on the site in a few places.
The part is a Renault part that is acctually made to fit you model/shape, so would be a really easy clip on fit for you.