Parking Sensors!

Right does anybody have a good recommendation of someone in the southeast that does this?

I know what your all gunna say...why do you need parking sensors you tart... The Clio’s only 2 foot long! :tongue_smilie:

Well I work in London and getting parked up there is tighter than two coats of paint.

Rear visibility isn’t the best (as you know). And I spend most of my reverse parking time worrying about not touching my pristine alloys against the Kerb. :bumpit:

After a near miss with a bollard yesterday I think its a sound investment.

Cheers boys (and girls)

Cant you get some that clip to the bottom edge of the boot, from places like halfrauds.

Parking sensors on the freelander are an absolute god send and work brilliant.
Let you get to 1-2" from something.

Thank God I'm not the only one....mine are indispensible!! (I got mine when I was commuting all the time and had to cram the car into small spaces in the full car park btw, not cos I'm a girl and "can't reverse"....)

Thank God I'm not the only one....mine are indispensible!! (I got mine when I was commuting all the time and had to cram the car into small spaces in the full car park btw, not cos I'm a girl and "can't reverse"....)

fiona - i think it's just cause you're a girl and you can't park

I have parking sensors on my renault rs, they were installed by my garage renault painted body color.
It is discreet, guaranteed by the manufacturer and super helpful when you live in town.
I paid the optional 300 € => 255 pounds is a bit expensive, but for the price of damage that may have a bad handling, it's worth it.
And when you love it does not matter

we went for the twin track method, number plate sensor combined with a maplins wireless camera.

i know why when the clio is only 2ft long, and my answer is i cannot park.

plus when i in hair dressers hubby watches sky sports broadcast by the pub next door

If you got some black ones, would they fit around the edge of the diffuser? You wouldn't see them as easily and wouldn't need them painting then.