Parking Article

Firstly, congrats on the use of the word "twunt", it's one of my all time faves.

Secondly, that site is funny! There should be more stuff like this. People should be held accountable for the stupid stuff they do, especially on the road. I'd love a site for naming and shaming the middle lane dicks on the motorway who cause traffic to be MUCH worse than it needs to be. But the DVLA or the Government should run it. Your reg gets entered and an automated letter arrives on your doorstep... "you're a middle lane dickhead, how about thinking of others as well as yourself? We're watching you..."

:smiley:

Oh if only I was in charge...

That is the best idea I have ever heard. Straight to the point, not sugar coating it. Brilliant!

Reactions: RossWoods93
Right I'm going to play devils advocate here...

Some of you guys go to extreme lengths to keep your cars in incredible condition, putting untold hours of time and effort into up keeping the appearance the way you want it. Kudos for that. I'm a car guy through and through.

So WHY the hell would you take your pride and joy into a supermarket car park knowing full well that it's full of selfish plebs and "twunts"(like that:smiley:) who can't park, don't care about others and would probably take a bit of fun out of dinging your shiny motor?

Ocado anyone??

All in good heart guys... I'm on your side lol

Slow news day im guessing ?

Read this: "Mr Vardy's Vauxhall Astra, which boasts 280bhp and goes from 0-60mph in 5.9 seconds, guzzles £50 in petrol money every single week"

......and promptly abandoned ship.

Reactions: ///M and Sean197