Paging A2ON

Hey,

I already tried to send you a couple of PM's bout the springs but no reaction, maybe your inbox is full...

Normally I was going to bring in my car for maintenance next week. I was normally going to put on the springs then.

I"m probably going to cancel the appointment and have it set on another date so I can have it done all at the same time.

Do you have an idea when you could have them shipped?

thx

Sorry been very busy mate very very busy meetings, clients , paperwork etc not had time to reply to pms or even read them

I WILL get a price tomorow for postage .

Tbh if I do post them I want them to be insured etc recorded sothere is non of this I did not get them etc . Just don't have time to deal with all that .

I'll get a price tomorow mate and let u know thanks

ps pop ur addy in this thread so I can find it easy cheers

£56 plus bible wrap etc not worth it mate IMO but it's up to you .

That's the quote I got with the PO

OMG how much?!?!?!

I suppose that is the advantage of being UPS Staff :wink:

£22 per box/item upto 70kg NEXT DAY

But you live WWAAAYYYYYY too far away lol!!!

What 56 for 4 springs :confused1: like I said I paid 45£ to ship a complete bmx bike to Belgium from the UK

Mike any guess how much it would cost with UPS (withouth being staff :wink: )
but it hasn't to be next day

What 56 for 4 springs :confused1: like I said I paid 45£ to ship a complete bmx bike to Belgium from the UK

Mike any guess how much it would cost with UPS (withouth being staff :wink: )
but it hasn't to be next day

Believe you me, £56 sounds right for Royal Mail! They are pathetic!

Interparcel (who ship via UPS) are quoting £48,18 (rough estimate) for the springs.

There are services through parcel2go from £25 ish too.

Arun: www.parcel2go.com www.interparcel.com and if you want a serious laugh at expensive, www.ups.com

Believe you me, £56 sounds right for Royal Mail! They are pathetic!

Interparcel (who ship via UPS) are quoting £48,18 (rough estimate) for the springs.

There are services through parcel2go from £25 ish too.

Arun: www.parcel2go.com www.interparcel.com and if you want a serious laugh at expensive, www.ups.com

Thx alot, Parcel2go is quite cheap, I see they ship with parcelforce. I buy alot of mountainbikestuff in the UK at chainreactioncycles and they also ship with parcelforce because it has the best value.

Shipping doesn't have to be next day so that comes in cheaper.

A2ON, If you can ship with one of those that cost 25£ consider them sold. If you can give me the total amount that I've got a pay you. I can pay you asap.

I shipped a gearbox to Finland for £100 a couple of months back!!

I also get regular packages from Belgium weighing in excess of 15kg...£15 insured

Shop about!!!

Hahaha, just saw it. TBH, i already got about 20 packages delivered with parcel force and never had problems, although when it gets to Belgium it's another company who handels it. Don't know about them in the UK