P/X values

Well i've been looking at other cars again as i'm getting bored with the car after 3 months which always happens.
Had friday off work so just spent 2 days detailing it so it's spot on but i guess due to lack of accessories for the Clio there's nothing really left to do (don't want to start messing with the engine/ suspension/ etc).

I've emailed a couple of dealers and although their cars are up at top prices (way above Parkers guide prices) i was expecting a good p/x price but i've been quoted £7200 :worried:

Spec is - 59 plate 200FF, cup pack, cup spoiler, speedlines, projectors, sat-nav, 27k so basically everything except Recaros
Thought it would be worth at least £8k- £8.5k in p/x?

I'm in the same boat as you mate although I have a 60plate cup it has been valued about £8500 iv never known a car loose so much money

Sad isn't it?
I paid £9.5k only 3 months ago then bought/ fitted the wheels and spoiler which was another £500 - £550 :worried:

Every dealer I know discards Clio 197s/200 s on trademail or PXs if they can if they dont have recaros.

They sell the car sadly-

S

I got offered silly money for my 197 in p/x with a meg 250 cup. he even said to me that it be going up for sale for £1000+ more than what he would give me. Suppose they got to make there money somewhere.