OZ. Ultraleggeras

Any offset between ET68 and ET45 is fine.

Apart from making the ISAS (Independent Steering Axis System) useless, if you go deep into the fortys...

There is a reason why Renault has such a ridicoulus high offset. Spoils the drive for me (had ET40 alloys and ET43 with spacers)

Apart from making the ISAS (Independent Steering Axis System) useless, if you go deep into the fortys...

There is a reason why Renault has such a ridicoulus high offset. Spoils the drive for me (had ET40 alloys and ET43 with spacers)

Doesn't mean you cant :wink:

Doesn't mean you cant :wink:

Sure thing :smile:
But I´d like to advise against it anyway :tongueout:

Btw. just ordered a set of O.Z. Alleggerita HLT 8x18 ET55 in matt Black for my R26.R + a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 225/40 R18 ;/ I´m curious how they compare to the Toyo R888...

Sure thing :smile:
But I´d like to advise against it anyway :tongueout:

Btw. just ordered a set of O.Z. Alleggerita HLT 8x18 ET55 in matt Black for my R26.R + a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 225/40 R18 ;/ I´m curious how they compare to the Toyo R888...

Nice !

Why not red though ?

I'd like to try Michelin's as well but they don't do them in our size :worried:

Make sure you get some pics up when they're on :thumbup1:

I have decided to hold off on the Ultraleggeras until next year now. Getting the new house next month, married in July so cant really justify the 800-900 quid on new wheels. Especially when I have 4 perfectly good 197 wheels siting in the garage.

So now just after a set of R888s in normal 197/200 tyre size (215/45/17).

Similar Thread Suggestions