Out on Track (Cadwell Park)

Awesome looking car that :smile: thinking about tracking the car next month at knockhill at a open pit lane track night. Any advice is welcome bud :wink:

Awesome looking car that :smile: thinking about tracking the car next month at knockhill at a open pit lane track night. Any advice is welcome bud :wink:

Yer take your time for the first few laps get your brakes and tyres up to temp and keep a eye on your mirrors and Enjoy p.s thanx for the comment

Looks brilliant. Black is impossible to photograph like that so hats off to the photographer. Also love Cadwell, great track day track as it's so narrow. Done it in a less powerful car and turn one (left) is pretty epic. Does the Clio take it flat out in the dry? Also would be interested to know your top speed before turn one. My old 206 GTi was only around 90-95mph IRR!

Looks brilliant. Black is impossible to photograph like that so hats off to the photographer. Also love Cadwell, great track day track as it's so narrow. Done it in a less powerful car and turn one (left) is pretty epic. Does the Clio take it flat out in the dry? Also would be interested to know your top speed before turn one. My old 206 GTi was only around 90-95mph IRR!

Yer turn one I took it at about 95mph just backed out a bit car felt very stable at high speeds , I was very happy with my tyres that I purchased end of 2013 nankange NS2-R 215/45/17 would highly recommend them

I am a big fan of oulton park it's not a million miles away from home either it took me the best part of 3 hrs to get to cadwell park
:-(