Opinions Please - June POTM - Pic Heavy

Paul

Platinum Member
Hey all,

I went for a venture out into the Peak District today for a change away from the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors I normally go to. Was a brilliant day for it and I found a nice little spot for another attempt at POTM.

The only trouble is that I cannot decide which one to enter. I know I like a couple of them but I thought I would get some additional opinions on what I should use...

Feel free to rate or slate them :wink:

P1040500.jpg

P1040508.jpg

P1040509.jpg

P1040511.jpg

P1040537.jpg

P1040546.jpg

P1040555.jpg

P1040564.jpg

P1040570.jpg

P10405022.jpg

P1040580.jpg

12. Shamless bit of advertising... :wink:
P1040585.jpg

Sorry for the sheer quantity but Im in a dilema! :tongueout:anic:

Last edited:
Number 2 it is for me, it has a great composition and I always liked how the 197 looks from the rear

No. 3 but darken the whole picture down to add some mood - add some film grain too and maybe beef up the contrast a little to give it some punch. If your good with photoshop then darken the grass areas (not the road) to make the road stand out ahead of the car. Or maybe change the image to black and white keeping the car yellow to really make it stand out !?

Stronza thats a really good idea, in fact I did do something similar to one of the other photos... I de saturated the background but left the car normal and IMO it looks really good, Ill dig it out.

But the only problem is there is no photo editing this month so all of these are how they came out of the camera.

P10405712.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Im surprised nobody has mentioned my favourite; number 10, but anyway we will see what is in the lead before 12 :smile:

I like number 6 because of the waterfall, but I'm also liking 7 and 8, they're from an angle that you don't normally see the 197 and it's nice to have a change! lol
All great pics though!

Yeah not a problem mate, I kinda wish I had put that one forward for POTM now lol!

YHPM

Car is looking awsome paul! No 5 is my favorite! Gutted I couldnt make it out on sat, nearly got wiped out by a biker on the A64 on the way back from York. F**kin bikers don't look at all! They just pull out on you! :angry:

Lol no worries mate like I say I will still let you know next time I am down in your neck of the woods.

I got revenge on bikers for you then, had some fun on the Snake Pass for the first time and they couldn't keep up, until I hit traffic - so they then overtake on double whites. :nope:

Its no wonder why so many of them are just statistics! Muppets!!! :swear::chair: