197: Opinions on my add please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough pictures.
Maybe say where it's been serviced.
Far too expensive... Worth 2k tops. As I'm feeling kind, I'll offer you £2.5k :tongueout:

Great stuff thanks guys, advertised last night so now new k & n fitted will clean bay up and get some more photos, and another thing dont know weather to leave recaro's in or sell? they're bit worn so thinking sell recaros and have car mint inside aswell as out but with standard seats...?

Ahhh yes its lowered i forgot, thanks! and i think you messaged me mate but we couldnt agree a price...? lol,

Thanks,

Great stuff thanks guys, advertised last night so now new k & n fitted will clean bay up and get some more photos, and another thing dont know weather to leave recaro's in or sell? they're bit worn so thinking sell recaros and have car mint inside aswell as out but with standard seats...?

When I was buying my 200 I closed the advert unless it had Recaros.

When I was buying my 200 I closed the advert unless it had Recaros.

Yeah, regardless of what engine it has, if someone is going to pay £11k for a 197 it better have Recaros! I would imagine the market for an engine transplanted Clio will be small enough as it is, removing the Recaros will just make it smaller.

Far too informal in my opinion.

You can't say you think the engine has 60k (No history) and then say it has had cambelt changed! Need more details on that....fairly important to know mileage of the engine.

Your car is a full fat (Coloured door strips) with cup pack (red calipers) unless you've painted either of these yourself? So you can clarify that in the advert.

0-60 in 5 seconds!? Struggle to believe this to be honest!

Too many smilies, more photos of the insides and possibly closer up on the engine?

+1, needs more pics of inside and engine bay as the engine conversion is likely to be the most popular thing about the car.

Far too informal in my opinion.

You can't say you think the engine has 60k (No history) and then say it has had cambelt changed! Need more details on that....fairly important to know mileage of the engine.

Your car is a full fat (Coloured door strips) with cup pack (red calipers) unless you've painted either of these yourself? So you can clarify that in the advert.

0-60 in 5 seconds!? Struggle to believe this to be honest!

All valid comments thanks, http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4181341.htm there is the ammended add i will be claying the car and will get more photo's of inside and outside... how ever i did state fsh... and the the 5 seconds is approx, 182 on piston heads turbo'd few weeks back claiming 4... summit cant remeber exactly...

Hi -

Looks a nice car- However youve asked for opinions-

its about 2-3k over priced.

Chances of selling at 11k - below 5%.

Im not taking anything away from the conversion im sure it cost £££££- however the recaro looks tatty unfinished & modifications to cars rarely add value-

Recaros do- but not if they need circa £200 of repairs-

9-9.5k tops.

S

Why are you selling up Mark if you don't mind me asking?

It's a shame, I hope it goes to a good home. I've seen this in the flesh and it's in great nick and the conversion looks original.

Hi -

Looks a nice car- However youve asked for opinions-

its about 2-3k over priced.

Chances of selling at 11k - below 5%.

Im not taking anything away from the conversion im sure it cost £££££- however the recaro looks tatty unfinished & modifications to cars rarely add value-

Recaros do- but not if they need circa £200 of repairs-

9-9.5k tops.

S

I did ask for opinions and thanks for that... all noted how ever I have it up for 11k, you say 2 - 3k over priced you can't honestly value this car at £8000?? I totally agree on the seat that is the reason I was looking at selling the recaro's for standard seats... you can come down in price not go up, if I gain no interest at 11k then I can simply reduce, no major rush to sell it, thanks

Why are you selling up Mark if you don't mind me asking?

It's a shame, I hope it goes to a good home. I've seen this in the flesh and it's in great nick and the conversion looks original.

Thanks mate :smile: wer do I start... under pressure from the gf to buy house, I did promise this was my last project... lol, I want more power and the next stage If forge and bigger turbo and I don't have a spare 5 grand at the moment... lol, unsure about current employment situation... tbf could garage it for while but it's a waste, and another reason I also I have got a discovery 3 so could do with selling one or the other.... lol

Thanks.

Mate... Get rid of the Disco' and buy something else smaller for commuting/pottering about in.

If there's a way of keeping that car then you should keep it. You never get your money back when you modify things and with the car being what it is I imagine you'll get allsorts of retards wanting to test drive it. Maybe have a word with Steve, a little birdie tells me he's thinking about getting one for himself anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.