Opinions and decisions on powercoating..

In preparation for FCS im ordering my coileys tomorrow and wanted to get my standard wheels powdercoated, however im not sure what to go with..

1. gloss black
2. glacier white

Or wether to bin that idea and go with some aftermarket wheels.. Anyone got any suggestions as what to do?

Thanks guys,
Dan

Ohh my god

White car with White wheels would look amazing

You can almost agrentee 100'd of pictures being taken White on White is rare and stunning IMO

100% no doubt about it dude, white on white.

an to back up my case, the car below is absolute 197 perfection in my eyes :jump1:

1545604-9.jpg

i rest my case lol

That 197 is sweet TBH! I need to do stuff to mine before the show! I've only just got round to buying a new tax disc holder to replace the Renault Retail one! Lol! Got lots of things to pay for over the next few weeks too, Road fund licence is up at the end of next month, new tyres are being fitted on Saturday (hopefully) and I'm going to Barmouth next week for 3 days which is another expense. Looking forward to the Welsh roads on the way there though, they're brilliant!
If I hadn't got all this going on then I would probably have had a spoiler fitted. I might just have to make do with having the rear windows tinted like I've wanted since I bought the car in January!