On going project...

This is my other toy. 2011 Yamaha R1, 700 miles from new and lives in the house under cover :lol:.

View attachment 8160

Its currently in for paint as the matt was a PITA to keep clean and will hopefully look like this when finished next week :

View attachment 8161

Having the design fully airbrushed and the headlight upgrade which Yamaha feel the need to charge £900 plus VAT for some LED's :@

Looking good Michael, love the Sabelt cup racer seat. Do the 'ears' restrict your view on the road much?

Nice. Saw your picture on FB with the seat. As Angel said, how you find it on the road?? What else you got planned??

Morning guys, visability on the seat isn't to bad at all. I've only been down the road so cant really comment for long distance/day to day but I'm happy so far.

As for the MOT, I'll see whats said at the time. Worst case i'll put the seat back in.

Thanks for the comment on the bike, hoping to get it back just after xmas so i'll post pics when its back:thumbup1:.

Welcome mate, car looks great, bike is stunning! Ohlins and Akrapovic such a great combo:wink:

Future plans?

Thanks mate, hoping to get a few more miles on her in 2014...... maybe another 100 lol.

Future plans include Megs 225 engine, stripped out with cage and full resto with everything powercoated and fresh :smile:

Think I saw this parked up at Mark Black's place when I was there the other week? Looked good but I did wonder about that seat on the road as well!