"On-Board" Computer access?

I can't remember if it was my 197 or my D that I could get onto the computer with, but can you get into the "computer options" menu on the 200's? ie, to set auto-locking etc.

If so how? I have a feeling my brain is going back to the D days. I haven't had a look in the book so that would probably be a place to start, I'm feeling lazy however and not even sure if it will be in there..

Last edited:
It was on the Corsa :wink: I did the same when i first got the 200, started pressing the buttons around the steering wheel looking for the settings...

I think the 197 only auto locked if you unlocked the car and failed to open the door. Pulling up un a car and getting out doesnt auto lock.

Clios do have auto lock. Just hold the lock button on the dash for like 5 seconds and thats you enabled it.

Same on the 197 noddie? Does it mean you can get out n walk away or autolocks only after not opening the door after unlocking. I know mine does this.

Oh! I though Jason was referring to the feature whereby the doors auto lock once you reach 5mph.

Same on the 197, hold the lock button on the centre console for ~5 seconds to enable it. Automatically locks the doors when you reach about 5mph.

And if you unlock the car but don't open any doors it will automatically relock after a couple of minutes.

Similar Thread Suggestions