Old New Member and glad to be back....

Hey up Peeps.
Ive just got my self square after selling my old red 197 to fund house deposit.

since then ive manged to save a little and buy this.....
:bounce:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!iUE3S6MEi3TBN5VbLWMCw~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!iUE3S6MEi3TBN5VbLWMCw~~_12.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29
I need to tidy it up been in garage for a week and needs private plate putting on and other little bits with my old refurbed Alloys,which ive saved and came in handy :smile: SO these ones are going for sale...

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKjgE251T10jsBN5VbY)mRQ~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKjgE251T10jsBN5VbY)mRQ~~_12.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
Good to see another coming back to the fold like me!
Looks good fella

Easiest way to check the alarm, lock the car with the window down. Then after a minute lean in and open the door from the inside. Rape alarm will follow.

its a 197, its got 3 seats in the back :w00t:

Easiest way to check the alarm, lock the car with the window down. Then after a minute lean in and open the door from the inside. Rape alarm will follow.

its a 197, its got 3 seats in the back :w00t:

do 200's only have two seats in the back?

Looks like a 197 with 200 wheels me, nice motor all the same. And best colour :smile:

do 200's only have two seats in the back?

Looks like a 197 with 200 wheels me, nice motor all the same. And best colour :smile:

They do mate, not many people (including myself) notice at first but the Clio 200 is a 4 seat car. Thank god i dont use the back seats. At first i thought i was missing a headrest... and missing a seatbelt .... yeah they're not missing at all. They're just absent altogether. :001_unsure:

Was going to say it's a 197 not a 200. Mine's a 58 plate too. One of the later 197s. I think Woody's was the newest 197 I have seen.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
massivewangers New Members 4
C200MOJO New Members 1
jasonlovesfrench New Members 11
Jcs New Members 4
B New Members 4