Old 172

I loved it too . I think I preferred it to the 197 . But still early days . I did just have a little play with a massive bmw coupe thing , Which was fun though. Do miss the 172 though :-(

Looks a well kept example! I had a 172 Cup for a few days last year and loved it, I think I would agree in saying I actually preferred it to drive aswell! Just the 197 has a couple of extra creature comforts lol.

The 172 was easier to drive every day . The 197 is definitely more track focused . I noticed today on my long drive on the m25 that it's as if the 197 needs a 7th gear lol the 172 was much quieter on motorways . But I do think 197 handles better on back roads :smile:

Nice, I have had a 172 cup & 182.

The 197 is the better handling car (even in standard form) - thats comparing to a 172 with eibachs and new shocks & a 182 with Cooksports and new shocks. Although the 197 misses a few standard creature comforts of the 182 (climate / xenons).

All my opinion of course :smile:

Is the teg yours ?

The the integra was a mates . Not a lot in it on the back roads :smile: . I preferred the 172 to the integra . Didn't really like they was it drove .

Similar Thread Suggestions