oil topup light

hello guys my oil warning light has come on and im a complete nob when it comes to this stuff, what oil do i need cant find my users manual

warning light....if its the "red" one on the dash display thats the "low oil pressure" warning....get some oil in or you will seize the engine!!!!!!!!

5w40

hello guys my oil warning light has come on and im a complete nob when it comes to this stuff, what oil do i need cant find my users manual

Jesus Christ how can you let the oil get so low in first place!!
Just check oil on a regular basis...M8 its take's seconds.....

5/40w Renault oil or better stuff from opie

I see to many engine failures due to lack of oil!

1x Engine £1000 plus fitting and other parts....
1x Engine oil £25

And my point is!

it tells you where it every time you start up.Clarky register your car with renault uk (my renault) and you can download for free the handbook. read it there's certain things you have to do inbetween services like checking oil levels, tyre pressures, screen wash do it it may save your life one day.

it tells you where it every time you start up.Clarky register your car with renault uk (my renault) and you can download for free the handbook. read it there's certain things you have to do inbetween services like checking oil levels, tyre pressures, screen wash do it it may save your life one day.

The man speaks sense! For the sake of it as said it could be a life/potential accident saver.