Oh shoite!

I know what you mean but I just won't let it get to me, it's for the insurers to worry about. Worst case I lose £350 excess, just the hassle, not the money.

the roads are clearly labled, don't worry mate, you'll be fine, its not a side impact and just your rear quarter, so clearly his fault, don't forget to call claims direct too

gutted for you mate, I hope the bloke that hit you is a decent person becuase that will be a hard one to prove if you have no witness's. Keep your fingers crossed he tells the truth :smile:

Hope you can get it all sorted soon

i had a similar accident 3 years ago and in the end i had to claim of my insurance and the other party off theirs. id be very suprised if you win the case tbh.
although i hope you do, because you should!! but then so should i have too :worried:
a**hole inconsiderate tw*t drivers!!

gutted for you mate, I hope the bloke that hit you is a decent person becuase that will be a hard one to prove if you have no witness's. Keep your fingers crossed he tells the truth :smile:

Hope you can get it all sorted soon

even if he tells the truth his insurance will twist it because they dont want to pay for it!

I ain't really bothered about the insurance, just need to know the car can be put right. I would willingly give up the £350 excess right now if I can be assured of the car being repaired.

Very unlucky mate! Hopefully it gets all sorted and sprayed properly mate!

I had an accident a few year ago, majority of it was my fault and i admitted it straight away and tried to sort it all right but the women was a right cnut. It sucks!