Oh look, it's the new boy!

It's not that amazing; most roads are overcrowded and full of potholes and it rains a lot and there are speed cameras everywhere and fuel is expensive among other things!

everytime i see you people living in Europe (Britain ye?) i just sit and look in amazement how awsome your country looks, so clean and well looked after!

and throw a 197/200 into the pic and you have a even better pic :smiley:

wouldnt mind living in GB

:uk:

I'm happy you think that it looks nice where I live! :thumbsup:
Unfortunately it's not all that nice, I just live in a nice area. But only 1 mile down the road is a **** hole! :thumb1:

On the whole the UK is alright, I guess we just take pictures of the nice bits and try to forget about the not-so-nice bits!

everytime i see you people living in Europe (Britain ye?) i just sit and look in amazement how awsome your country looks, so clean and well looked after!

and throw a 197/200 into the pic and you have a even better pic :smiley:

wouldnt mind living in GB

:oops::uk::coffee:

It's like anywhere there's nice places and not-so-nice places. But on the whole its a great country, it is clean, it is tidy, and there's a LOT to do and experience. People are friendly and you can easily spend an entire lifetime in safety. We're lucky people and not enough of us realise it sometimes.

Personally I'd love to live in the States, but the grass always looks greener on the other side :smiley: