Off to Mark Fish this morning

high five, been waiting for today sinse i got the car at the end of May.

Time to sort out the 4x4 suspension on the 200. some piccies to follow later

retro fitted the cup chassis, with H&R springs. to be honest i dont know how people think its too hard, its pretty much perfect.

few pics from today.... (pics of car when i get out to get some)

IMG00002-20120710-1205.png

IMG00003-20120710-1206.png

IMG00004-20120710-1206.png

IMG00005-20120710-1324.png

IMG00006-20120710-1328.png

I love poking around other peoples garages, make sure you get some good pics and feedback up now its done. I'm seriously considering these once I've picked up some spacers.

its a perfect setup mate. not bouncy, just takes the bump and settles. I wouldnt say it was crashy but then im used to really stiff cars. id say it was still a pretty comfortable ride. a bit less body roll, and a bit more lively on turn in.

for the price of the mod its a no brainer.

Fitting the fronts looked to be a real bar steward. drop links off, hub nut off and drive shaft loosened. The hub was never fully removed from the car though.

But then Mark is a genius lol

Cant wait to see the pictures, this is what i plan to do on my return from afghan as a little treat for myself. Can i be a little cheeky and as how much you paid for the springs and fitting?

Cant wait to see the pictures, this is what i plan to do on my return from afghan as a little treat for myself. Can i be a little cheeky and as how much you paid for the springs and fitting?

Springs - £166 from Larkspeed
Cup Dampers - £330 from Renault
Fitting, including alignment afterwards - £256

I guess some people will say i should have fitted them myself, but Mark Fish has a rich history with clios, both racing and race preparing them. On CS he is regarded as one of, if not the best when it comes to the clios. He did all the work on my previous 172, and im a firm beleiver in sticking with someone when they pay so much attention to detail and you trust them.

looking forward to the pics mate - still wondering whether to lower mine.

Glad you happy with your setup.

we are just waiting for it to get a bit darler outside so the misses can get some night shot practice.

Im as eager for the pics as you, cos now its lowered i can see what i think to the standard alloys. i didnt really like them at standard height

we are just waiting for it to get a bit darler outside so the misses can get some night shot practice.

Im as eager for the pics as you, cos now its lowered i can see what i think to the standard alloys. i didnt really like them at standard height

You be carefull sneaking around dark car parks people will think your dogging lol

Glad you're happy with the setup too mate, I'm with you and I personally can't see why people don't like it.

I suppose it depends on what you're used to though and what you expect from a performance car. :smile: