NW Krispy Kreme 29-12-10

i want to park my car over the railway lines thats a shot ive always wanted, but never found any disused ones till those yesterday

yeah could have, really need a better weather to do it. Come next meet chicken run, go there early to take pics??

I video all the cars but take ages upload them so I leave it.

ill have to see on that one as i normally go to a mates in chesterfield on saturdays and he's been busy for me to go down over xmas so if he's busy again next Saturday ill deffo come :smile:

Somre great photo's there, looks like a good turn out!!!

Shame I had to work otherwise I'd have popped down, only 15 minutes from me.

Just been looking through my pics and had to post this one up :smile:

It is a bit of an action shot..............

001.gif

I think Gas is trying to play the flute on his Nikon and dogging pole!

And Paul, Matt and Ryan are intrigued by Matt's Orange centre console! :smiley:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol did you not know that Gaz is a professional flutist! :wink:

Really good shot Matt, yeah it is very interesting Woody's new centre console! I can't wait to see it finished it is going to be immense!

Very nice pics Giles I like the one of Gaz and Maz too - at least they can park straight lol!

I was actually saying the same when we were leaving Gaz, I would like to get the same shots for mine on the railway tracks, I will have a stab at it next time I am over there! Hopefully you will be able to make it.

Some really good shots you have taken Giles, good work with the new camera :smile:

Aw god mate thats not cheap! Hope you manage to get it replaced easily! Is it a cup racer one or just a normal one you are replacing it with!?

more pics

14.gif

15.gif

17.gif

16.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

didn't get good pics of two white clio, the pics didn't come up well :worried:

Last edited:
Great pic's Giles you definitely have a hidden talent there! :jase:

The one with yours, Matts and Maz's cars is the best from the front!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Spotted 0
tomo1989 Spotted 0
MikeH Gallery 16