Nurburgring Insurance

r&skxa

Gold Member
I'm going back to Nurburgring end of June, beginning of July. Who are you guys using, or would recommend for track day cover?

I've checked my insuremytrackday and it's come back with £186 which isn't too bad. Car insured for £10k and Armco for £2k. Extra £50 to insure up to £4k Armco. It doesn't specify recovery of the car home, someone else creaming into it or myself smashing into a McLaren so I've emailed them and asked.

Any suggestions?

Yes don't hit anything but the problem with the Ring as you well know you can be minding your own business and some donkey will tag you don't morris do ring insurance

That's the risk with any track though. On track days they should have separate laps for non-covered. I tend to back off a lot when I'm next to sub £2000 cars as they are less likely to have insurance. I want them as far away from me as possible.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
That's the risk with any track though. On track days they should have separate laps for non-covered. I tend to back off a lot when I'm next to sub £2000 cars as they are less likely to have insurance. I want them as far away from me as possible.
I'll stick to the playground