number of owners on second hand car

Im looking to buy a 200 or 197, Ive been offered a 2009/59 plate 200 at what seems like a good price. Everything checks out with the car, the only thing that puts me of slightly is the current owner is the 4th owner making me the 5th. I can see from the history that the first owner was only for 3 months, so Im guessing it was a demonstrator registered by Renault.
I tend to keep cars for around 12 months and then move on to something else, so in 12 months time the car will be 4 1/2 years old having had 5 owners.
Does this seem like a lot or do these cars regularly change hands? The number of owners doesn't concern me as the car checks out but Im wondering peoples opinions for when I need to sell.

Cheers

There not everyone's cup of tea due to running costs and don't think they quite know what there buying when it comes to these motors.To get the best returns you need recaros in them for one.Had mine new from 07 and still love it

I think it's because people buy them expecting to do 50mpg (It's just a clio right?) and to have a nice comfortable ride. Turns out they will do 30mpg and will rattle your spine apart.

Thanks for the replies..Ive now found an alternative car, black, cup chassis, 33k miles, 2 owners. Happy with the price and hopefully pick it up Saturday:smile: