now my R27 has been keyed...

John1006

Platinum Member
yep whilst at a church yesterday in a quiet peaceful Shere, I parked up in a row of cars, when we got back to the car after the service, about to get in, OH i've been keyed, I just don,t know, is my 197 just a target?? wing mirrors broken off before, now keyed, I just give up.

Its a deep cut from drivers door and rear quarter panel, I will have to get it done so does anyone on here know a good bodywork place in Surrey, preferably around Guildford??

Sounds like you have pi55ed someone off :-(

Sorry to here about it fella!

Hope they get caugh and car fixed

In Shere????? You are KIDDING!!! That place is the most non-crime place on earth?!?!?

Gutting dude, gutting :worried::worried:

I'm from that area (farnborough) and I've got some parking crash damage I need sorting out. I'm heading to rainbow body shop just down the road from me.
They always seem busy and they have a second branch in slough. Ill let you know how I get on there of you want

It's gut wrenching when you see someone has damaged your pride and joy.

I'm from that area (farnborough) and I've got some parking crash damage I need sorting out. I'm heading to rainbow body shop just down the road from me.
They always seem busy and they have a second branch in slough. Ill let you know how I get on there of you want

It's gut wrenching when you see someone has damaged your pride and joy.

That sounds good. Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

I know a good guy in fleet - painted my door under similar circumstances, for £200.... Luckily I got the builder who did it to pay for it!

I hate to have to read these posts.Some jealous scum bag has to do this.I hope his hand drop off.Hope you get sorted soon

Looking at this logically, why would your car be targetted out of a row of cars? Did you park inconsiderately? Were you blocking someones access to a property? Were you too close to the car infront/behind?

I know theres a chance these things "just happen" but theres usually a motive...

My old twingo gt got keyed in my works car park don't park in there anymore and I probley still walk passed the driver who done it. The CCTV wasn't workin my manger said when I asked for it

Went in today and as I've got cracks in the bumper and scratches on the other side from it being reversed into last year (whilst I was in hospital having dressing changes)
For the whole bumper to be resprayed and the wheel arch straightened and sprayed in they said £600 and the cars they are working on/worked on look good.
They are going to have my car for 3 days.

Just waiting on another place to get back to me but chanes are I'm going with them when I get my Annual leave next month.

If you ever find out who it is, you should be allowed to boot em in the gonads for three minutes solid.

W@nkers

Looking at this logically, why would your car be targetted out of a row of cars? Did you park inconsiderately? Were you blocking someones access to a property? Were you too close to the car infront/behind?

I know theres a chance these things "just happen" but theres usually a motive...

honestly, in a line of 4x4's all parked there, maybe because it wasn't a 4x4?? I take care parking after having my mirror done and them not being able to fold in at the minute, would rather walk further than park it anyones way.

Went in today and as I've got cracks in the bumper and scratches on the other side from it being reversed into last year (whilst I was in hospital having dressing changes)
For the whole bumper to be resprayed and the wheel arch straightened and sprayed in they said £600 and the cars they are working on/worked on look good.
They are going to have my car for 3 days.

Just waiting on another place to get back to me but chanes are I'm going with them when I get my Annual leave next month.

well keep me updated, as i'm going to take it to a couple places to see what they think, got to wait till I get paid anyway, more money to spend...

There's a good place in Bagshot if that's not to far, I had a small scrape a couple of years ago, got quoted £800 by one company when the place in Bagshot did it for £140 and they were perfect.

Think it was KC Autos.

this **** makes me furious happened to my mates a3, luckily not my R27 which was parked on the road. at a party of saturday night. group of boys did it cause there girls were digging our cars consisting of my r27 a s3 a A3 and a ST.

Once word jealousy. Theres people out there who see people with nice things and think fair play hes done well and use it as inspiraition. Then theres people that see things like this and think what a prick wish i never bunked off class and thought i was a badman my whole life.

sorry but this angers me so much and cannot wait till we track these little 2 bobs because there paying for it.

sorry to hear about your car mate