Not really posted

Hi

Not posted on here really but just looked ... anyway I have 2 Clios one my daily and one a little bit special. I plan to start adding bits to my AG (cup spoiler , recaros , exhaust etc) the veee lives in its house and is appreciated for what it is a pure minter with 10k on the clock on a 55 plate one of the last 10 of he production line .(I got this beast 4 years ago at a silly cheap price compared to its potential market value now)

Untitledeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
[/URL][/IMG]
CIMG6371.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DADE62CD-F8F1-4A54-8997-116365BC34EB.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Can't see the pics, but if the "veee" is a V6 I'm envious! Look forward to seeing the progress on the Alien ! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome mate. You have 2 cracking cars there. AG is a pretty sought after 200 and 10k on the V6! That's amazing, I would be too paranoid to drive it, not for myself but some other idiot to bump it. Can we see more pictures of the V6 please.

Colin

Welcome mate. You have 2 cracking cars there. AG is a pretty sought after 200 and 10k on the V6! That's amazing, I would be too paranoid to drive it, not for myself but some other idiot to bump it. Can we see more pictures of the V6 please.

Colin

I nearly bought a v6 in 2012 for 15k with 19k miles on it but bought a house instead :sob: