Nooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
My external hard drive has failed and wiped everything :angry::@!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

1000's of photos, music tracks and videos GONE :'(. I have come to the conclusion that PC's are crap. I only got an external drive as I lost all my stuff previously off my in-built hard drive which gave up the ghost. Any Mac users want to cheer me up by telling me this doesnt happen to them? I am very tempted to make the switch if they dont experience problems like this.

Gutted.

Oh man that sucks! Ive got mine backed up on 2 external drives just incase. Think ive been lucky never had a harddrive fail. How many GB's you loose?

problem is, I wouldnt know where to get Linux and what to do with it if I did

I have a macbook pro and it's awesome.

I went for a mac for the same reason my last laptop decided not to turn on and when I took it to get it looked at it was nearly the same cost to fix it than it would have been to buy a new one. I luckily had all my pic's and videos on a memory stick.The video editing software and photo software it comes with is brilliant.

It's my first mac and it really is different class to any windows based p.c. I've owned. It starts up so fast shuts down just as quick. the speed of the thing is unbelievable. you literally turn it on and in 4secs it's powered up connected to the net and ready to go. The battery life is great (7hours) and it has an led screen like the new tv's.

You never need to install any hardware, camera's etc. You just plug it in, it detects it and opens up the relevant program (most are mac based to begin with, so I was told anyway)

No need to worry about files you may have that you need from Microsoft office as you can buy Microsoft office for mac.

It's also very well built (aluminium) and has a top quality keyboard and in built speakers.

If you go for a macbook pro or the monitor style you wont be disappointed.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mike General Chat 4