Nokia N8

Not going to say alot, just want to get people's thoughts.
Pre-ordered one today in limited edition Orange........

Nokia-N8-07-300x261.jpg

looks okay but i hate nokias. and what market is there toady apart from the apple dominated 1.

I have recently been converted to HTC and Android. All I need to do now is find a decent network to use the damn thing on as Vodafone is cack !

I'm listening here as my contract is up in 14 days time!!!

It is THAT bad!!!

Put it this way, I pay for a 3G contract and have never had a 3G connection. It has even got to the stage where I have had to turn the 3G feature off so it doesnt keep dropping network connection!

ahhhhhh adrian u have same problem as me. i was told it will be sorted soon. Im an iphone sheep :smile:

btw loving ure sig mike

The Nokia N8 is supposed to be the bol****s. I will soon find out when it is shipped later this month..................

The Experia is good, but make sure you buy a car charger because you WILL need it! Lol! The battery is not very good when you use it a bit. The other bad point is that Android phones don't wake up when you put the alarm on. You have to leave the phone on for it to work. Having said that, the navigation is brilliant! So are a lot of the other features tbh.

I had the Galaxy S, but changed it to the X10 because it wouldn't connect to the bluetooth in my car. Fortunately I bought it off phones 4 u on the net so there was no problem doing it.

And tbh, the X10 is much better all round and it connects to my car!

Iphone all the way u wont get a better handset

Just don't hold it like a phone or you won't get a signal! LOL

I pay £9 per month on Orange.
I get 900 free mins to any network, anytime and unlimited txt.
I'm happy with that, my phone is a 2 years old Sony C905.

lmfao its a myth i never struggle for signal. not even on the moors lol

HTC Desire end off story

read the reviews and you will see why

Yep. Been saying it for a long time. Techradar.com summed it up nicely. The Desire is the best phone in the world right now and HTC Sense UI is an awesome innovation for your social media!!

I have been nokia through and through for years. I fancied a change one year and got a samsung d900.

Tbh it was ****e, I soon went back to nokias. The thing I have found with nokias is that the key pad and microphone or ear piece usedto break after a few month.

It's happened on every nokia I have ever had. I became really pissed off with the key pad fault and went and got an I phone 4.

I have never looked back tbh.

The nokia maps is also the worst navigation device I have ever come across in my life.

It's shockingly useless, so I'm not a fan at all but leave a review as nokias could of moved forwards and caught up.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hamad Wheels and Tyres 3
C Wheels and Tyres 4