no freedom of speech ere

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was closed by a Mod on behalf of you buddy, some people got carried away on a bandwagon and the thread was going nowhere, it had gone off topic and was turning into abuse.

So it was for the benefit of yourself :smile:

Jay I locked it, was turning into something you see on CS.net which last I checked we wasn't.

As said already, those sorta threads only attract "idiot comments" and makes us (The site) look bad if we let that sorta nonsense go. It was a thread destined to go around in circles so I wholeheartedly agree that it should have been closed.

One should not be racing on the public highways. Simple as.

Last edited:
I thought the thread was fine, personally.

By the sounds of it, it wasn't 'racing'. I think you'd be lying if you say you hadn't had a 'play' with another car on public roads.

I thought the thread was fine, personally.

By the sounds of it, it wasn't 'racing'. I think you'd be lying if you say you hadn't had a 'play' with another car on public roads.

A thread to slate a 200 on a 197/200 forum instantly isn't going to be heading in a good direction. It appeared that it was mainly for a reaction, every suggestion someone had didnt seem good enough so it was quickly just heading towards every one slating the OP and just going in circles.

Not what this forum is about and as Gam has pointed out, its generally what you hear about on CS.net which we aren't.

Just easier to nip it in the bud :smile:

If you want something quick in a straight line then buy a Mazda 3 MPS.

I always found my clio to be quick enough when needed.

Jonesy I closed it down as it was just becoming a thread like something off CS.net

If I wanted to see that I would log on there, I come on here to avoid that.

Once again your obvious run in's with previous mods/admins are being carried over onto new ones. Grow up.

Gam, shut up talking about the past. Until u know details u cant comment.
I was stating a fact. Which is no mod pm'd the thread maker to explain the reason. Which based on your reply is exactly what has happened in this case.
Next.....

Thread closed. If you've a problem with the mod team, take it up with a member of the admin team.

Gam, shut up talking about the past. Until u know details u cant comment.
I was stating a fact. Which is no mod pm'd the thread maker to explain the reason. Which based on your reply is exactly what has happened in this case.
Next.....

Jonesy, there was no reason to need a PM, Gam said the exact reasons in the closing post to that thread and they are the correct reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Holman58 Gallery 4