No Clio spots!!!

Fernandez

Gold Member
Just been out for an afternoon drive with the wife, we went from sheffield, around the peak district and over to matlock. In 70 miles we spotted:

4 x Aston Martins
2 x Marcos
1 x Ferrari 328
4 x old skool Minis
6 x Scooby
3 x Evo
3 x 911

0, yes zero x 197/200's - its great being so exclusive :thumbup1:

Lol yeah I have thought the a few times. I get more excited seeing a LY R27 than a £170,000 Aston... Something that exclusivity buys that money can't!

The only ly I have seen on the road is the demonstrator that I first drove.

Never seen a UR on the road to this day, hopefully that will.change with next weeks planned meet and trip on the snake pass

I've only seen 2 on the road and they were in Inverness when they first came out and thought what a bag of ****e they are
How wrong was I :bat::bat:
LY that is

One positive thing in my ST vs 197 thing....there are no 197's around. There are dozens of ST's.

And Roy, I was the same. Kept seeing a LY F1 - hated it at first, then I ended up buying one lol!

I was surprised to see another 61 plate 200 yesterday on my travels. That's 3 brand new 200s I've seen in the past couple of weeks. Also seen a Nimbus 197 and a UR 197, both of which came past me on the motorway.

I see a ly200 every morning and my god I love it, I really want one!
I never really pay attention to Aston martins these days as they are eveywhere same with 911s!!