no backlight on speedo and rev counter

Hi! As above, yesterday I was driving along, everything was OK. Then I went to shop, start engine again and there's no backlight on speed and rev counter, rest seems to work fine. Auto lights was on etc. Any ideas? Thank's!

Maybe it's been turned down by accident. Turn the dial next to the cruise control and traction control buttons. Apologies if you've already tried this.

Oops, just realised you said "the rest seems 6 work fine". That's me all out of ideas! Anyone else ;-)

I'm sure I've read somewhere about this fault - that it's intermittent and a switch off/on usually sorts it...

Had this happen mate from day one of owning the car (think they all do it!!) Simple switch ignition on/off usually sorts it. Doesn't happen that often to bother about. :wink:

Had this happen mate from day one of owning the car (think they all do it!!) Simple switch ignition on/off usually sorts it. Doesn't happen that often to bother about. :wink:
same for me doesn't happen that often but first time it did I was in panic mode till I read up about it

Happened to me just now. Switching ignition on/off didn't fix it, i then switched off auto lights then ignition on/off and it got fixed.

Similar Thread Suggestions